Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Three Picture of the Day

We chose two pictures of the day for day three. We spent some time on the beach so we chose beach pictures. This first one, taken by Loretta shows me just before a wave decided to tear my cloths off.





The second is of Loretta appearing to have a "gentle" interaction with a wave. Actually it wasn't that tame. A scant 15 seconds later the wave swept Loretta's legs out from under her and she did the "under ater meatball roll" and then flopped at my feet, face down in the muck.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly was face down in the muck with the hide ripped off of both knees by the sand! Just when I reached up for Jim's hand to be rescued, the waves grabbed me and started washing me back out to sea! Needless to say, I had sand in places I didn't know it could ever be!!!!!

Loretta