Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Monday, September 7, 2009

5 + 3 = 8

Yesterday we went and saw "UP" for the second time. The first time we watched the movie Michelle cried 5 times (one was the blubbering, make your popcorn soggie, kind). Yesterday my friend David was taking his brother in law, nieses and nephews so we tagged along. Michelle cried three more times. For those who havn't seen the movie yet - it's a cartoon. I wonder what she would have done in a REAL story?

1 comment:

Joe Clifford Faust said...

My wife and I went to see Up a week or two ago, and were both crying ten minutes in. Of course, we'd just packed our son off for his first year in China and our daughter for her second year at Kent. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.