Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6000 Miles South - Picture of the day

We are about 6000 miles south of home. We're in Rio De Janeiro Brazil. The keyboards down here have many wrong keys are are hard to use. The kids (Shane and Cassandra) were supposed to get to Sao Paulo about 3 hours earlier than us. Unfortunately they zigged when they should have zagged and missed the turn to make the Rio flight. Instead they went through immigration and ended up outside the airport in Sao Paulo. Good thing they had those extra hours. They got to the gate about 10 minutes before we did.

Any way all went well. Both hotel rooms are nice. Loretta and I got upgraded so we're on the 16th floor on a beach front room. Not much happened today (beyond travel). My step counter is currently at 20.226. It feels like I walked to Brazil! More tomorrow when I haven't been up all night and can actually think.
This is the view out my motel room window.


No comments: