Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something Important to Know

I believe I wrote earlier to say I was exercising and watching what I eat. I hit my highest weight of my life (299 lbs) and REALLY didn't want to get 1 pound heavier. I got some software to help me choose my foods better, started eating different and started exercising.

My wife (who REALLY doesn't need to lose weight - she put her wedding dress back on when Mandy was engaged) decided to track her stuff too.

Yesterday we went out and excersized and I learned something very important. It's good to be fat! We came home and entered out exercise into the food/exercise software and I got twice as many calories for my exercise as Michelle got for hers. That is nice! It makes me want to put on another 150 lbs so I can burn even MORE calories when I work out.

I suppose me walking around is like Michelle walking around carrying Mandy and that's why I get more but whatever the reason...it's something important to know.

No comments: