Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reflections

I've started something that some would call memoirs. I'm calling it the collection. It's about my life philosophy. It's about life accomplishments. It's about life.

The process of organizing such a thing takes a great deal of time and reflection and generates volumes of captured information. This blog will be sharing some of that information in the near future and I decided to start with multiple top 10 lists.

A couple of evenings ago I spent some time contemplating which events shaped me the most. The list I came up with is posted at the right. In the future I'll come up with other top 10 lists which will include (but not be limited to):

10 most dangerous experiences
10 favorite memories
10 most difficult experiences
10 experiences with Michelle
10 experiences with Shane
10 experiences with Mandy
10 most influencial Friends (that should be dangerous)
10 stories from Wyoming
10 stories from Texas
10 best pictures and the story behind them (that should be a challenge - I have over 17,000 digital photographs)

Now you get to comment! What other "Top 10" lists of experiences can you come up with?

No comments: