Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Followers - Calling Followers!

It's nearly embarrassing. I go over to Mandy's house and she leaves her laptop right out there where God and everybody can see it. If she has her blog up (hey, I'm not invading privacy...you can get there yourself going to jackandmandy.blogspot dot com ) I see that she has dozens (maybe hundreds, who knows) of followers.

I need some followers. If you're reading this you need to consider signing up as a follower.

I'm writing but with only one person reading how is one to stay motivated?

3 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I don't even get a real link? Look! Now you have two followers!

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

JENNY FOLLOWS YOUR BLOG BUT NOT MINE? Jeez. What a cousin. Booo.

Also, if you change your comment settings to "Full page" (Dashboard>Settings>Comments>Comment form placement>Full page) I think you'll get more comments. For some reason, when you do the box below the post thing, the first comment always errors out. I know it well enough to try again, but some people might give up at that point.

Joe Clifford Faust said...

Hey, I'm following you now, but I'm using Google Reader - so my ugly mug isn't going to show up on your list. Just thought you'd like to know.