Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Is it just ME?

Is it just me or do others who read this have NetFlix paranoia? Every time I put one of the mailers in the box outside my house I hestiate to put the flag up becasue I'm always concerned that the DVD thieves are lurking around the corner just waiting for the opprtunity to open my box and snatch the copy of The Little Mermaid before it can go back to it's owners.

Kind of strange. Nobody as ever stolen one yet I always hesitate. I wonder what that's about. Does everyone go through it or is it just me?

2 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

That comes from Mom. She's been trying to tell us there are mail theves in our neighborhood for years, when really, I don't think I've ever had anything stolen out of my mailbox (and if I did, it was probably insignificant because I never noticed).

Anonymous said...

No, you're not alone...I don't mail anything from my mailbox, I take it to the post office and drop it their box. Just call me paranoid....