Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Version of Joseph in the Prision

So can anyone interpret dreams? I had one that lasted pretty much all night.

I'm wondering around a park and this brown duck is following me. All the other ducks at the park are white. Every now and then I almost step off a ledge (just a few feet) into the muddy water of a lake (but I never do) and realize I have to solve a data center problem.

I wake up thinking about the problem (and the duck). Then I go back to sleep and it all starts again. A while later I'm awake again thinking about a new data center problem (and the same duck).

What does that mean? Did God give me a vision?

No comments: