Serving the Lord, helping the kids, and spending the last third of my life working my way back to the place where I can hang with the boy.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Actually - The problem was he didn't talk enough

I have to do a bit of a self reprimand here. I've done a post of facebook every now and then but I've been terrible at writing posts for a while.

Now I've got some excuses and some aren't really all that bad but I'll not bore you with them. Well, I'll tell you about one of them. About a year ago I purchased a new "home" computer (my old that I got in 2001 one had died). About that time HP asked me to move out of the office and work from home. As it worked out my new "home" computer became a work computer.

Well the other day my home computer died and I had to set up another configruation for a work comptuer. As it happened I've been looking at tablet PCs and I found just the right one so I purchased it and now I'm setting it up a a "Totally Personal Computer". No work stuff.

I'm also setting it up outside the office so it can't get sucked into the work ifrastructure.

Hopefully it will support my new goal to write a minimum of 3-5 posts per week.

I expect you can't expect many readers if you don't write...

No comments: